Monday, January 17, 2011

Why Starbucks ROCKS!

I hear "It's expensive"or I don't like coffee alot when I say I LOVE Starbucks. It has branded quality drinks with a clean, relaxing atmosphere for decades. I like to know where they are located  where ever I am traveling. You have to give it a chance & more times than not you'll be hooked. I once heard a comedian say no on would be surprised if they found out crack was in Starbucks. Anyone who has drank it would agree  & laugh.

I know I can count on getting exactly what I like each time I go there. Quality ingredients even in the food. I do not go to McDonald's for anything anymore, it's too fattening. The barista usually have a spunky mood even if its super early & encourage you to try a drink to see if you like it! 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, I have myself got a drink & it didn't taste right & they replaced it free & without any questions.
I would like for them to be open til 11pm daily that's my only complaint. Less expensive would be great but I don't foresee that happening.

Starbucks is celebrating 40 years & introduced just today a new size drink 'Trenta". Thanks for listening!
We all want more...

If you don't have a favorite here are a few I can recommend.. All can be Hot or Cold!
Tall(Small), Grande(Medium),Venti (Large),Trenta(Ex Large)

Vanilla Latte- Is my FAVORITE, no foam, extra hot please...you can have any drink "skinny" for 1/3 less fat**
White Chocolate Mocha
Hot Chocolate
Caramel Macchiato- Cold extra caramel!
Cinnamon Dulce Latte-Yummy!
There are seasonal drinks, Gingerbread, Eggnog, Creme Brulee, Peppermint Mocha, or Pumpkin Spice Latte
They also have teas, frappucinos(milkshake), Viviannos(Smoothie), Cider, & kids drinks too!

I Love Starbucks & I hope you give it a try too! Become they're friend of Facebook it pays off when they post a deal! Grab a book & head to Starbucks....

No comments:

Post a Comment